Homeopathic Treatment for Eczema's Description:
Eczema is a common skin condition that makes your skin red and itchy around your face, hands & legs. It is the most severe type of skin allergy. Eczema is a genetic disposition preventing the skin from retaining moisture, thereby exposing the skin to bacteria, allergens, and other irritants.
Eczema commonly occurs in children before five years of age. Eczema is a chronic & persistent skin condition where the rash can flare up often. Asthma, hay fever, or allergies could be one of the causes of flareups. Emotional or psychological factors, such as stress and anxiety, could also cause flare-ups.
Symptoms of Eczema:
- Dry, itchy & scaly skin patches (Rash)
- Rash on scalp or cheeks common in infants
- Rash or red patches on hands, legs mainly in the creases of the elbow & knees
- Rash around face & neck
- Tough & dry skin leads to cracking and bleeding
- Rash & darkening of skin mainly around the eyes
Causes and Triggers of Eczema:
- Family history, parents or siblings
- Excessive cold temperatures or environmental pollution
- Food allergies
- Food preservatives, taste enhancers & food color
- Hormonal changes in some teenagers attaining puberty
- Psychological/emotional disposition
- Certain medications & steroids
Suggestions for Eczema:
To find the triggers, we recommend looking back at the past 36 hours. Take notes about food consumed and contact made with things like a new perfume, clothes or laundry detergents, etc. It will help you build a list of items to be avoided. Listed below are some suggestions that may help keep your skin healthy:
- Frequent moisturizing of the skin
- Moisturize immediately after bath
- Bathe/shower in lukewarm water
- Reduce bathing/showering time
- Use gentle soaps without alcohol-based fragrance
- Pat dry yourself after bath using a soft towel
- Identify irritants, bathing or washing soaps, food items, dust, clothing, etc.
How does Homeopathy Help Eczema?
Homeopathic treatment focuses on the root cause of Eczema by understanding the causes thoroughly. It enables the body to heal itself by reducing its hypersensitivity to specific allergens etc. There could be many factors for the triggers; thus, it is essential to share detailed & accurate information to receive maximum homeopathic treatment benefits. Homeopathic medications calm the skin by reducing dryness, itching & redness.
Homeopathic remedies reduce the frequency & severity of these breakouts and control the spread of the disease. Homeopathy also focuses on any underlying psychological or emotional conditions that may also trigger the breakouts. Our personalized homeopathic treatment method is effective and efficient in treating your unique skin condition.
Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with other conventional medications. Achieve Holistic Wellness would strongly request that you refrain from self-medication.