Homeopathic Treatment for Eczema
Description: Eczema is common skin condition which makes your skin red and itchy around your face, hands & legs. It is the most severe type of skin allergy. Eczema is a genetic disposition preventing the skin from retaining moisture thereby exposing the skin to bacteria, allergens and other irritants. This commonly occurs in children before 5 years of age. Eczema is a chronic & persistent skin condition where the rash can flare up often. These flare ups can be linked to other health conditions such as asthma, hay fever or allergies. An Eczema flare up could also be linked to psychological or emotional factors, such as anxiety or stress.
- Dry, itchy & scaly skin patches (Rash)
- Rash on scalp or cheeks common in infants
- Rash or red patches on hands, legs mainly in the creases of the elbow & knees
- Rash around face & neck
- Tough & dry skin leads to cracking and bleeding
- Rash & darkening of skin mainly around the eyes
Causes and Triggers:
- Family history, parents or siblings
- Excessive cold temperatures or environmental pollution
- Food allergies
- Food preservatives, taste enhancers & food color
- Hormonal changes in some teenagers attaining puberty
- Psychological/emotional disposition
- Certain medication & steroids
In order to find the triggers, we recommend look back at the past 36 hours. Take notes about food consumed and contact made with things like a new perfume, clothes or laundry detergents, etc. It will help you build a list of items to be avoided. Listed below are some suggestions that may be helpful in keeping your skin healthy:
- Frequent moisturizing of the skin
- Moisturize immediately after bath
- Bathe/shower in lukewarm water
- Reduce bathing/showering time
- Use gentle soaps without alcohol-based fragrance
- Pat dry yourself after bath using a soft towel
- Identify irritants, bathing or washing soaps, food items, dust, clothing etc.
How does Homeopathy Help?
Homoeopathic medication focusses on the root cause of Eczema by understanding the causes thoroughly. It enables the body to heal itself by reducing its hypersensitivity to certain allergens etc. There could be many factors for the triggers, thus it is extremely important to share detailed & accurate information to receive maximum benefits from the homeopathic treatment. Homeopathic medications calm the skin by reducing dryness, itching & redness. Homeopathic medications reduce the frequency & severity of these breakouts and controls the spread of the disease. Homeopathy also focusses on any underlying psychological or emotional conditions that may also trigger the breakouts. Homeopathic medications are safe and gentle, with no side-effects. Our personalized homeopathic treatment method is effective & efficient in treating your unique skin condition. Homeopathic medication can be taken along with other conventional medicines as they don’t interfere. Achieve Holistic Wellness would strongly request that you refrain from self-medication.