Homeopathic Treatment for Gastric Reflux
Description: Gastric or Acid reflux occurs when the acids produced in your stomach move up to your esophagus. This happens due to the laxity of valve at the gastro esophageal junction. If this happens more than 2 to 3 times a week you could be developing chronic GERD.
- Bitter taste in your mouth or throat
- Constant burping post meals
- Bloating or tightness
- Unexplained cough
- Throat irritation
- Difficulty while swallowing
- Disturbed sleep due to chest discomfort
Common causes: The main cause of Acid Reflux is when the valve or muscle at the end of your esophagus does not shut properly allowing the acid to move back up from the stomach. Some other common causes are mentioned below:
- Eating heavy or large meals
- Lying down immediately after meals
- Snacking or eating shortly before bedtime
- Eating citrus, spicy, fried, or fatty foods
- Obesity especially excessive belly fat
- Hiatus Hernia
- Carbonated drinks, coffee, tea
- Certain pain killer, muscle relaxants or blood pressure medicines
How does Homeopathy Help?
Homeopathic treatment helps in relieving the heartburn addressing the root cause. It improves the functioning of the valve or muscles to shut properly which controls the acid secretions. Kindly share your precise symptoms with our experts to gain maximum benefits with through homeopathy. Homeopathic medication can be taken along with other prescribed medicines as they don’t interfere with conventional medication. Improving your diet and understanding the triggers will benefit a speedy recovery. Achieve Holistic Wellness would strongly request that you refrain from self-medication.