Migraine headache is generally on one side of the head & it is very intense pain. Migraine headache co-occurs with nausea and vomiting, lasting for hours or days at a stretch. During the episode, one is highly sensitive to light and sound. It is beneficial to a person by identifying the triggers to avoid a migraine attack.
Symptoms of Migraine:
- Throbbing, hammering, or tightening kind of pain in the head
- Sensitive to light, smell & sound
- Nausea & vomiting
- Eye strain & blurred vision
- Dizziness or instability
- Feeling an Aura before an attack, flashes of light or zigzag lines in images
Causes and Triggers of Migraine:
Migraine headaches are caused due to some changes in the brain and are primarily hereditary.
- Weather changes
- Excessive intake of a sudden drop in caffeine consumption
- Missing or skipping meals
- Lack of sleep or changes to sleep pattern
- Sunlight or looking at a bright light
- Certain foods such as aged cheese, certain chemical additives, chocolates & alcohol
How does Homeopathic Treatment Help Migraine?
Homeopathic treatment reduces the sensitivity & helps the body to better cope with the triggers of migraine headaches. During the attack, homeopathy helps the body to overcome and lower the intensity of the attack quickly. Long-term treatment enables you to overcome the problem almost entirely or to a great extent. It is essential to provide all the necessary symptoms to gain the maximum benefit with homeopathy.
Homeopathic medication does not interfere with conventional medicines and can be complementary together. Achieve Holistic Wellness would strongly request that you refrain from self-medication.