Homeopathic Treatment for Vertigo
Description: Vertigo is a condition when you are not moving & suddenly feel off-balance, giddy; everything around you is spinning fast.
Symptoms: Vertigo symptoms typically are for a few minutes, recurring & sometimes last longer:
- Giddiness or instability
- Unable to Balance
- Pull to one side
- Shakiness or dizziness
- It could co-occur with
- Severe Headache
- Uneasiness and nausea
- Severe sweating or perspiration
- Resonating sound in the ears
- Uncontrolled eye movement
- Momentary hearing loss
Causes and Triggers:
- Fluid collection (Meniere’s disease) can trigger an episode even when you change a position.
- Infection to the inner ear changes the pressure in the ear
- Inflammation & swelling around nerves can disturb the sense of balance in the body
- Head or neck injury
- Migraine headaches could also co-occur with vertigo
- Stroke or Transient Ischemic attacks
How does Homeopathy Help?Homeopathic treatment helps in healing the body from the root cause. It reduces inflammation around the nerves, which trigger the imbalance & helps the body reabsorb the excessive fluid build-up preventing attacks. Homeopathy has shown benefit in reducing the lasting effects of old injuries or trauma, including benefiting from the brain's ischemic injuries. Homeopathic medication does not interfere with conventional medicines and can complementary together. Achieve Holistic Wellness would strongly request that you refrain from self-medication.