Homeopathic Treatment for Insomnia
Insomnia is sleep disorder where you have difficulty falling and/or staying asleep throughout the night. The amount of sleep required varies from person to person. Acute insomnia lasts for a brief period & chronic insomnia lasts for more than 3 to 4 days in a week or over 12 weeks. Insomnia can be a problem for men & women across age groups.
Symptoms of Insomnia:
- Difficulty to fall or stay asleep
- Waking up very early in the morning
- Interrupted sleep
- Feel tired after waking up
- Fatigue during the day
- Lack of concentration and focus
- Restlessness due to lack of sleep
Causes and Triggers of Insomnia:
- Acute Insomnia could be due to stress/anxiety related to an event, exams, interviews or a traumatic episode.
- Chronic Insomnia could be due to stress, frequent travels for work, work shifts or timings, different sleep timings due to other activities, late dinner causing discomfort.
- Anxiety or other psychological disorders,
- Coffee, tea, sodas or alcohol consumption
- Sleep Apnea
- Acidity, Asthma
- Age related diseases such as Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s disease
How does Homeopathy Help Insomnia?
Homeopathic medication aims to address the root cause or triggers of Insomnia. It reduces the impact of stress on the body & calming the mind to enable the person to sleep well. You are requested to accurately describe the specific symptoms to allow the experts to gauge the severity & complexity. Homeopathic medication works on the root cause of problem & can be taken along with other conventional medicines as it does not interfere. Achieve Holistic Wellness would strongly request that you refrain from self-medication.