Homeopathic Treatment for Dementia's Description:
Dementia is not a single disease but a collective group of degenerative neurological conditions affecting a person's memory, thinking & social ability. It is a collective word used to describe symptoms of various diseases and brain-related disorders.
Symptoms of Dementia:
- Memory loss
- Mood swings
- Unsteady walking
- Jumbled speech
Causes and Triggers of Dementia:
- Parkinson’s disease
- Central nervous system infections like meningitis
- Poor blood circulation to the brain due to vascular disorders
- Trauma or injuries to the brain
- Prolonged use of alcohol or drugs
- Hydrocephalus or buildup of fluid around the brain
- Series of lacunar infarcts or small strokes which could go unnoticed at times
How could Homeopathic treatment help in this condition?
Homeopathic medicines are naturally derived from extracts of plants, flowers, and minerals. Early detection can reduce the speed of brain degeneration & minimize the impact of the causes or triggers.
It is essential to accurately share all the person's details with the practitioner to determine the selection of homeopathic medicines to get maximum benefits from homeopathy. Homeopathy does not interfere with conventional medication and can be consumed together.
Achieve Holistic Wellness would strongly request that you refrain from self-medication.