Homeopathic Treatment for Gout
Description: Gout is a kind of an arthritis condition which leads to inflammation of the joints due to build up of Uric acid levels. Gout attacks generally occur at night. Uric acid leads to crystal formation causing arthritis. The attack can be sudden & commonly affects the small joints, base of the big toe, fingers, wrists, elbows, ankles or knees. Men are more prone to suffering from Gout. Elevated levels of uric acid can also lead to kidney related disorders.
- Severe joint pain
- Inflammation & swelling of the joints
- Redness & tenderness on and around the impacted joints
- Difficulty in movement of the joints
Causes and Triggers:
- Dietary habits, red meat, seafood, sweetened beverages, alcohol consumption – particularly beer.
- Health conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart & kidney diseases
- Trauma or any recent surgical interventions
How does Homeopathy Help?
Homeopathic treatment is effective & helps people suffering from Gout. It reduces the excessive production of Uric Acids by the body & flushes out waste from the kidneys. Homeopathic medication reduces inflammation, relieves pain during attacks & prevents recurrent attacks. The treatment targets to dissolve the crystals formed by uric acid & improves mobility. Maintaining a healthy diet along with the homeopathic treatment is highly recommended. Please share all your details with our experts to enable our team to provide you with maximum relief with homeopathy. Homeopathic medication can be taken along with other prescribed medicines as they don’t interfere with the conventional medication but will work on the root causes and benefit your overall wellbeing.