Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder that causes a breathing disruption (i.e., stop & start breathing), resulting in a drop in blood oxygen levels, which is repetitive through the night. A sleep study can detect the exact sleep pattern and accurately assess if you suffer from sleep apnea. It is a serious condition & symptoms should not be ignored. There could be serious consequences such as a heart-related problem, stroke, irregular blood pressure, diabetes, kidney disorder, and insomnia.
Symptoms of Sleep Apnea:
- Snoring which can be very loud
- Disrupted breathing
- Waking up gasping for breath or with a dry mouth
- Fatigue and sleepiness throughout the day
- Lack of focus
- Restless sleep
Causes and Triggers of Sleep Apnea:
- Throat muscles responsible for keeping the airways open tend to relax, obstructing the air passage.
- The brain does not signal to the breathing muscles.
- Both the above can simultaneously occur.
How could Homeopathic treatment help in this condition?
Homeopathic treatment helps the body to heal in a way that it can correct whatever changed in the physiology of the person. Homeopathy uses all the natural, safe & gentle extracts to enable the body to self-heal. Homeopathic medication does not interfere with conventional medicines & can be consumed together with a gap of 15 minutes. Achieve Holistic Wellness would strongly request that you refrain from self-medication.