Description of Homeopathic Treatment for Hormonal Imbalances:
Hormonal imbalance can affect women & men of all ages, causing emotional disturbances and physical deficits and often leading to secondary conditions. Women-related hormonal imbalances are commonly known as PCOS - Polycystic Ovary Syndrome & in men, it is the testosterone levels. Hormonal imbalances occur when there is a variation of high or low levels of a particular hormone.
Hormones are produced in endocrine glands & travels through the blood as a message to the tissues and organs indicating what they need to do. Hormones control many essential processes in the body. Some examples are metabolism, appetite, heart rate, sleep patterns, reproduction, growth, mood, stress & body heat.
Many functions of the endocrine glands are interdependent. Even a tiny change in the hormone levels could have severe effects on your entire body. While hormonal changes are a part of life, such as with age & pregnancy, there are times when these changes are problematic. In women
Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalances:
Women are at higher risk of hormonal changes throughout their lifetime, during puberty, menstruation, pregnancy, childbirth & menopause. Women’s PCOS symptoms are:
- Painful, irregular, missed, or frequent periods
- Excessive & abnormal hair growth on the face, chin, or other parts of the body
- Acne on face, chest, or back during or before menstruation
- Darkening of the skin around the neck, groin, or below the breast
- Hair loss or thinning
- Sudden weight gain or difficulty to losing weight
- Weak or brittle bones
- Vaginal dryness or atrophy
- Hot flashes & night sweating
- Indigestion, constipation, or diarrhea
- Voices changes
- Mood swings
- Breast tenderness or discharge
Causes and Triggers of Hormonal Imbalances:
- Extreme Stress
- Allergic reactions or infections
- Diabetes Type 1 & 2
- Under-active or overactive thyroid
- Over or underproduction of parathyroid hormone
- Dietary changes or disorders
- Insufficient adrenal
- Cushing syndrome
- Hormone therapy
- Cancer treatment
- Steroid abuse
- Physiological phases such as menopause
How does Homeopathy Help Hormonal Imbalances?
Homeopathic medication balances hormone levels enabling homeostasis within the body. In case of hormone deficiency in women - PCOS related and men the testosterone levels, it helps heal the related endocrine glands restoring their function for better hormonal balance. Homeopathic treatment is safe, natural & gentle, with no side effects.
Homeopathy targets the root cause & can provide relief to women facing hormonal imbalances. Homeopathic medication and treatment for hormonal imbalances does not interfere with conventional medicines & can be consumed together within a gap of 15 minutes. Achieve Holistic Wellness would strongly request that you refrain from self-medication.