Homeopathic Treatment for Anxiety
Anxiety is a common mental health condition or emotional disorder that can affect any person. Anxiety is more common in women than in men. There are several daily stresses, such as 1st day at school or job, a job interview or examination, etc. These feelings of fear, worry, or nervousness bother you and interfere with your daily life suggest you could be dealing with an anxiety disorder. Refer to some types of anxiety-related conditions, recurrent panic attacks, phobias, social anxiety disorder, OCD – obsessive-compulsive disorder, a separation anxiety disorder.
Symptoms of Anxiety:
- Heavy breathing
- Hot Flashes
- Tension & excessive worry
- Sleeplessness or difficulty to sleep
- Sweating and palpitation in some cases
- Nervousness about a situation or new event
- Sweating on palms of the hand or sole of the feet
Causes and Triggers of Anxiety:
- Stress caused due to competitiveness at school or work
- Marriage, relationships & friendship issues
- Emotional trauma due to the loss of a loved one
- Worry and fear due to illness
- Side effects of medicines
- Negative thought process
- Financial or investment relates issues
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Lack of proper food habits
Biology in Anxiety:
The brain uses many chemicals known as neurotransmitters to communicate with other nerve ends. How you feel about something depends on which neurotransmitter is triggered. Different Stimuli get a different response from the brain & trigger the release of that particular neurotransmitter which induces a specific emotional reaction. Anxiety & the level of fear depends on the levels of these neurotransmitters.
How does Homeopathy Help?
The homeopathic treatment alleviates symptoms caused by stress, grief, or other negative causes and enables you to cope & accept the circumstances. The homeopathic medication works on the root cause and also on any other accompanied ailments. Homeopathic remedies are natural, safe & gentle without any side effects; they can be taken along with your prescribed conventional medicine as it does not interfere. Achieve Holistic Wellness would strongly request that you refrain from self-medication.