Asthma is a chronic breathing disorder of the respiratory system affecting the airways of the lungs. The functionality of these airways is to take air in and out of the lungs. Asthma causes inflammation, narrowing & congestion due to extra mucous in these airways making the air passage difficult.
- Persistent Cough
- Heavy breathing or wheezing
- Tightness or pain in the chest
- Sleeping difficulty due to breathlessness or cough
Causes and Triggers:
- Allergies – dust, hay, pollen, pet dander, perfumes, and other strong odors
- Smoke, pollution, cold conditions, sudden weather changes
- Food allergies such as nuts, citrus fruits, soya, seafood, cheese
- Artificial food colors, preservatives, or other food additives such as taste enhancers
How could Homeopathic treatment help in this condition?
Homeopathic treatment focuses on the root cause & reduces the hypersensitivity to allergens that trigger an asthma attack. It gradually improves your immunity to better cope with weather changes, external environment, stress, food allergies, or other factors & it reduces and prevents acute episodes.
It is important to provide all the details to allow the homeopathic practitioner to make the right selection of homeopathic medicines to benefit the person. Homeopathic medication does not interfere with conventional medicines & can be consumed together.
Additionally, one should pay attention to the triggers & should avoid the same to prevent an attack, especially while undergoing homeopathy treatment. Achieve Holistic Wellness would strongly request that you refrain from self-medication.