Homeopathic Treatment for Bladder Control Difficulty
Description: Bladder Control difficulty such as uncontrolled urination while laughing, sneezing or inability to hold urination for long. Sleep disturbance can occur due to frequent urination at night.
- Leaking while coughing, sneezing, laughter
- Urgency to urinate
- Poor sleep quality leading to drowsiness during the day
Causes and Triggers:
- Bladder infection
- Consumption of alcohol, caffeinated drink & chocolate
- Heart and blood pressure medication
- Excessive vitamin C medication
How could Homeopathic treatment help in this condition?
A combination of homeopathic medicines benefit the person & reduces inflammation of the urinary tract. Additionally, by maintaining a healthy fibrous diet, weight management, avoiding caffeine, avoiding alcohol & smoking can help you cope & manage this condition. Homeopathy does not interfere with conventional medicines and can be consumed together. Achieve Holistic Wellness would strongly request that you refrain from self-medication.