Homeopathic Treatment for Constipation
A person is constipated when the waste matter in the bowel is hard or bowel movements are less frequent & difficult to pass causing strain. When your normal routine of the BM is disturbed, it could be an indicator of constipation. If you do not pass stools in 3 days, it warrants seeking attention.
Symptoms of Constipation:
- Difficulty in having a bowel movement
- Hard stools
- Bloating of the belly
- Lack of urge for passing stool
- Feel blockage even after passing stool
Causes and Triggers or Constipation:
- Poor dietary habits
- Intolerant to dairy
- Insufficient water intake
- Insufficient or lack of fiber in your diet
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Slowed bowels following general anesthesia
- Insufficient or lack of physical activity
- Excessive use of laxatives & antacids
- Antidepressants or pain drugs
- Neuromuscular disorder, e.g. Cerebral Palsy
- Hypothyroidism, Parkinson disease and other muscular diseases
How does Homeopathy Help Constipation?
Homeopathic treatment helps in regularizing the bowel movement & formation of stools reducing difficulty & strain while passing stools. Our experts will choose personalized homeopathic medication that will address the root cause & enable your body to heal itself in a safe & natural way without any side effects. Making lifestyles changes such as diet & exercising will help in the overall wellbeing & complement the homeopathic treatment. Achieve Holistic Wellness would strongly request that you refrain from self-medication.