Homeopathic Treatment for Dementia
Description: Dementia is not a single disease but, a collective group of neurological degenerative conditions affecting the memory, thinking & social ability of a person.
- Memory loss
- Mood swings
- Unsteady walking
- Jumbled speech
Causes and Triggers:
- Parkinson’s disease
- Central nervous system infections like meningitis
- Poor blood circulation to the brain due to vascular disorders
- Trauma or injuries to the brain
- Prolonged use of alcohol or drugs
- Hydrocephalus or buildup of fluid around the brain
- Series of lacunar infarcts or small strokes which could go unnoticed at times
How could Homeopathic treatment help in this condition?
Several natural extracts from flowers, plants & minerals are used in preparing homeopathic medication. Early detection can reduce the speed of brain degeneration & reduce the impact of the causes or triggers. It is important to accurately share all the details of the person with the practitioner in order to determine the selection of homeopathic medicines to get maximum benefits from homeopathy. Homeopathy does not interfere with conventional medicines and can be consumed together. Achieve Holistic Wellness would strongly request that you refrain from self-medication.