Achieve Holistic Wellness
Homeopathic Treatment for Gastric Reflux
Gastric or Acid reflux occurs when the acids produced in your stomach move up to your esophagus. This upward movement of gastric acids happens due to the laxity of the valve at the gastroesophageal junction. If this happens more than 2 to 3 times a week, you could be developing chronic GERD.
Symptoms of gastric reflux:
- Bitter taste in your mouth or throat
- Constant burping post meals
- Bloating or tightness
- Unexplained cough
- Throat irritation
- Difficulty while swallowing
- Disturbed sleep due to chest discomfort
Common causes of Gastric Reflux:
The leading cause of Acid Reflux is when the valve or muscle at the end of your esophagus does not shut correctly, allowing the acid to move back up from the stomach.
- Eating heavy or oversized meals
- Lying down immediately after meals
- Snacking or eating shortly before bedtime
- Eating citrus, spicy, fried, or fatty foods
- Obesity, especially excessive belly fat
- Hiatus Hernia
- Carbonated drinks, coffee, tea
- Certain pain killer, muscle relaxants, or blood pressure medicines
How does Homeopathy Help Gastric Reflux?
Homeopathic treatment helps in relieving the heartburn addressing the root cause. It improves the functioning of the gastroesophageal junction valve or muscles, which control the acid secretions. Kindly share your specific symptoms with our experts to gain maximum benefits through homeopathy. Homeopathic medication don’t interfere with conventional medication. Improving your diet and understanding the triggers will benefit a speedy recovery. Achieve Holistic Wellness would strongly request that you refrain from self-medication.