Achieve Holistic Wellness
Homeopathic Treatment for Gout
Gout is a kind of arthritis condition which leads to inflammation of the joints due to the build-up of Uric acid levels. Gout attacks generally occur at night. Uric acid leads to crystal formation, causing arthritis. The attack can be sudden & commonly affects the small joints, the base of the big toe, fingers, wrists, elbows, ankles, or knees. Men are more prone to suffering from Gout. Elevated levels of uric acid can also lead to kidney-related disorders.
Symptoms of Gout:
- Severe joint pain
- Inflammation & swelling of the joints
- Redness & tenderness on and around the impacted joints
- Difficulty in movement of the joints
Causes and Triggers of Gout:
- Dietary habits, particularly foods like red meat, seafood, sweetened beverages, or alcohol consumption (beer).
- Health conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart & kidney diseases
- Trauma or any recent surgical interventions
How does Homeopathy Help Gout?
Homeopathic treatment is effective & helps people suffering from Gout. It reduces the excessive production of Uric Acids by the body & flushes out waste from the kidneys. Homeopathic medication reduces inflammation, relieves pain during attacks & prevents recurrent episodes. The treatment targets to dissolve the crystals formed by uric acid & improves mobility. Maintaining a healthy diet along with homeopathic treatment is highly recommended. Please share all your details with our experts to enable our team to provide you with maximum relief with homeopathy. Homeopathic medication does not interfere with other conventional medicines. Achieve Holistic Wellness would strongly request that you refrain from self-medication.