Headache is a sharp pain anywhere on the head, either on one or both sides, which can occur suddenly or after any strenuous physical activity. While it is the most generalized condition, it’s essential to identify the headache's root cause accurately as regular headaches can interfere with our day-to-day life.
Symptoms of headache:
- Tightness around the head
- Throbbing pain
- Sensitivity of the scalp
- The heaviness of the head due to eye stain
- Irritation in the ears, nose, throat, or eyes
- Dizziness or instability
Causes and Triggers of headache:
- Infections like a viral fever
- Common cold and cough
- Sinus or allergies
- Ear infections
- Tooth pain or infection
- Eye sight-related issues, like a week or lazy eye
- Excessive physical strain
- Injuries to the head or neck
- Excessive consumption alcohol
- Lack of sufficient sleep
- Prodromal symptom before other infection showing specific symptom
How does Homeopathy Help Headache?
aims at the root cause of headache by taking into account the causes & symptoms rather than suppressing the sensation of pain. It is essential to provide all the necessary symptoms to gain the maximum benefit from homeopathy. Homeopathic treatment does not interfere with conventional medicines
. Achieve Holistic Wellness would strongly request that you refrain from self-medication.