Homeopathic Treatment for Insomnia
Description: Insomnia is sleep disorder where you have difficulty falling and/or staying asleep throughout the night. The amount of sleep required varies from person to person. Acute insomnia lasts for a brief period & chronic insomnia lasts for more than 3 to 4 days in a week or over 12 weeks. Insomnia can be a problem for men & women across age groups.
- Difficulty to fall or stay asleep
- Waking up very early in the morning
- Interrupted sleep
- Feel tired after waking up
- Fatigue during the day
- Lack of concentration and focus
- Restlessness due to lack of sleep
Causes and Triggers:
- Acute Insomnia could be due to stress/anxiety related to an event, exams, interviews or a traumatic episode.
- Chronic Insomnia could be due to stress, frequent travels for work, work shifts or timings, different sleep timings due to other activities, late dinner causing discomfort.
- Anxiety or other psychological disorders,
- Coffee, tea, sodas or alcohol consumption
- Sleep Apnea
- Acidity, Asthma
- Age related diseases such as Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s disease
How does Homeopathy Help ?
Homeopathic medication aims to address the root cause or triggers of Insomnia. It reduces the impact of stress on the body & calming the mind to enable the person to sleep well. You are requested to accurately describe the specific symptoms to allow the experts to gauge the severity & complexity. Homeopathic medication works on the root cause of problem & can be taken along with other conventional medicines as it does not interfere. Achieve Holistic Wellness would strongly request that you refrain from self-medication.