Homeopathic Treatment for Menstrual Problems
Description: Irregular periods, which can occur at any age until menopause, are a sign that your reproductive system may not be functioning properly. Regular menstrual cycle is on average 28 days long & the periods are for a duration of three to five days. However, the cycle varies greatly from woman to woman. It takes a few years for teens to get an understanding of their normal period frequency, duration & flow. It is common in young female athletes. It is important to make a note when you experience a change in the frequency, duration or flow and monitor the recurrence.
- Missing three or more periods in a row
- Increased gap between two periods (more than 35 days)
- Periods occur too frequently (less than 25 days gap)
- Excessive pain, cramping
- Nausea or vomiting
- Heavier than normal
- Bleeding in between cycles
Causes and Triggers:
- Under Weight
- Female athlete triad
- Birth control pills
- Fibroids or tumors (noncancerous)
- Pelvic Inflammatory disease – bacterial infection
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Cervical cancer
- Steroids or blood thinners
- Lack of fruits and vegetables
- Complications associated with pregnancy
How does Homeopathy Help?
Homeopathic medication balances hormone levels enabling homoeostasis within the body. It helps the woman go through the premenstrual period with least discomfort & helps regulate the cycle. Heavy periods which result from a thick lining of the uterus can be normalized with homeopathic medication. Homeopathy is safe, natural and gentle, with no side effects and can provide relief of women facing these issues. Homeopathic medication can be taken along with other conventional medicines as it does not interfere. Achieve Holistic Wellness would strongly request that you refrain from self-medication.