Homeopathic Treatment for Menstrual Problems
Irregular periods, which can occur at any age until menopause, are a sign that your reproductive system may not be functioning correctly. The regular menstrual cycle is on average 28 days long & the periods are for a duration of three to five days. However, the cycle varies significantly from woman to woman.
It takes a few years for teens to understand their regular period frequency, duration & flow. It is common in young female athletes. It is essential to note when you experience a change in the frequency, time, or discharge and monitor the recurrence. Menstrual problems symptoms can vary from PMS, heavy periods, absent periods & painful periods.
Symptoms of Menstrual Problems:
- Missing three or more periods in a row
- Increased gap between two periods (more than 35 days)
- Periods occur too frequently (less than 25 days gap)
- Excessive pain, cramping
- Nausea or vomiting
- Heavier than normal
- Bleeding in between cycles
Causes and Triggers of Menstrual Problems:
- Under Weight
- Female athlete triad
- Birth control pills
- Fibroids or tumors (noncancerous)
- Pelvic Inflammatory disease – a bacterial infection
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Cervical cancer
- Steroids or blood thinners
- Lack of fruits and vegetables
- Complications associated with pregnancy
How do Homeopathy Help Menstrual Problems?
Homeopathic medication balances hormone levels enabling homeostasis within the body. It helps the woman go through the premenstrual period with most minor discomfort & helps regulate the cycle. Heavy periods which result from a thick lining of the uterus can be regularized with homeopathic medication.
Homeopathy is safe, natural, and gentle, with no side effects, and can relieve women's issues such as PMS, heavy, absent, or painful periods. Homeopathic medication does not interfere with allopathic medication. Achieve Holistic Wellness would strongly request that you refrain from self-medication.