Homeopathic Treatment for Migraine
Description: Migraine headache is generally on one side of the head & it is a very intense pain. Migraine headache is accompanied with nausea and vomiting lasting for hours or day at stretch. During the episode, one is highly sensitive to light and sound. It is extremely helpful to person by identifying the triggers to avoid the migraine attack.
- Throbbing, hammering or tightening kind of pain in the head
- Sensitive to light, smell & sound
- Nausea & vomiting
- Eye strain & blurred vision
- Dizziness or instability
- Feeling an Aura prior to an attach, flashes of light or zigzag lines in images
Causes and Triggers: Migraine headaches are caused due to some changes in the brain and are primarily hereditary.
- Weather changes
- Excessive intake or sudden drop in caffeine consumption
- Missing or skipping meals
- Lack or changes to sleep pattern
- Sun light or looking at bright light
- Certain foods are considered triggers such as, aged cheese, certain chemical additives, chocolates & alcohol
How does Homeopathy Help ?
Homeopathic treatment reduces the sensitivity & helps the body to better cope with the triggers of migraine headache. During the attack, homeopathy helps the body to quickly overcome and reduce the intensity of the attack. Long term treatment enables you to overcome the problem almost completely or to a great extent. It is essential to provide all the necessary & important symptoms to allow you to gain the maximum benefit with homeopathy. Homeopathic medication does not interfere with conventional medicines and can be consumed together. Achieve Holistic Wellness would strongly request that you refrain from self-medication.