Homeopathic Treatment for Peptic Ulcers
Peptic ulcers are formed when the lining of the stomach or upper part of the small intestines is damaged as the stomach's acid is excessive. They occur when the acids eat away the inner layer of the stomach or small intestine.
Symptoms of Peptic Ulcers:
- Burning sensation in the stomach
- Stomach pain
- Feeling of tightness or bloating
- Weight loss
- In severe cases, you could pass black stools or brown vomit due to bleeding ulcers.
Causes and Triggers of Peptic Ulcers:
- Bacterial infection (Helicobacter Pylorii) from person to person contact or unclean food or water
- Regular use of certain medicines, pain relievers
- Irregular eating habits
- Cigarette smoking
- Excessive alcohol consumption
How does Homeopathy Help Peptic Ulcers?
Homeopathic treatment helps the body overcome Helicobacter pylori in cases of infection by increases your immune response. It significantly accelerates the healing of the ulcers & reduces the sensation of burn, pain, bloating, and/or heartburn. Homeopathic medication does not interfere with other conventional medicines as they don’t interfere. Achieve Holistic Wellness would strongly request that you refrain from self-medication.