Homeopathic Treatment for Peptic Ulcers
Description: Peptic ulcers are formed when the lining of the stomach or upper part of the small intestines are damaged as the acid in the stomach is excessive. They occur when the acids eat away the inner layer of the stomach or small intestine.
- Burning sensation in the stomach
- Stomach pain
- Feeling of tightness or bloating
- Weight loss
- In severe cases, you could pass black stools or brown vomit due to bleeding ulcer
Causes and Triggers:
- Bacterial infection (Helicobacter Pylorii) from person to person contact or unclean food or water
- Regular use of certain medicines, pain relievers
- Irregular eating habits
- Cigarette smoking
- Excessive alcohol consumption
How does Homeopathy Help?
Homeopathic treatment helps the body overcome the Helicobacter pylori in cases of infection by increases your immune response. It significantly accelerates the healing of the ulcers & reduces the sensation of burn, pain, bloating and/or heartburn. Homeopathic medication can be taken along with other conventional medicines as they don’t interfere. Achieve Holistic Wellness would strongly request that you refrain from self-medication.