Achieve Holistic Wellness
Homeopathic Treatment for Shingles
Description: Shingles is a virus infection; it is the same virus that causes chickenpox. Shingles are the subsequent episode of the virus which remains inactive in the body, and it can reactivate even after a gap of years. Shingles are very contagious; it is transmitted on contact with the fluids from the rash blisters. On contact, it gets transmitted as chickenpox if you are not vaccinated or have had chickenpox earlier. Shingles are also called herpes zoster. This virus infection appears as a rash with red blisters filled with fluid only in one part of the body and takes around 2 to 3 weeks to disappear.
- Pain & itch in area of the body before rash appearing
- It may appear as a stripe or clusters of eruptions in one line on either side of the body
- Generally, it occurs on one side of the body
- Rash on one side of the face
- Red blisters filled with fluid
- Severe itching, pain, tingling, and burning sensation
- Sensitivity to the touch of the affected area
- Postherpetic neuralgia (pain continues for weeks after the rash disappears)
Causes and Triggers:
- Weakened immunity
- Stress or emotional disorders
- Recovery from surgery or cancer treatment
- Underlying HIV condition
- Consuming immunosuppressants for other ailments
How does Homeopathy Help?
Homeopathic treatment is safe and natural, which can benefit people with shingles/herpes zoster. It relieves pain/fever, reduces the severity, soothes the inflammation, and reduces the frequency of eruptions. Homeopathic medicines improve your immunity to fight viruses. Homeopathic treatment also benefits postherpetic neuralgia. If untreated, it can hamper the daily activities due to severe pain or sensitivity in the concerned area, lasting for weeks or months. Our method of personalized homeopathic treatment improves the efficiency of the treatment. Please share your detailed information with our experts, which will enable us to identify an appropriate combination of homeopathic medicines to provide you the maximum benefit using homeopathy. Homeopathic medication is taken along with other conventional medicines as they don’t interfere. Achieve Holistic Wellness strongly recommends not to self-medicate.